Lavash chips in the oven – 20.09.18
- Thin lavash is sliced into wide strips
- Then we cut it into triangles
- We put the sliced pita bread in a bowl
- We water with vegetable oil and mix well
- We try, that oil if possible, enveloped, each triangle, it and for taste, and that salt and spices well have adhered to chips
- Now we add the spices
- I’m adding: dried Italian herbs, salt, paprika, and a spoonful of your favourite spice mix
- Spices and herbs can be anything – focus exclusively on your taste
- There isn’t much spice for spice chips – you can sprinkle generously, without regrets. The more salt and chips you have, the brighter the flavour of the chips
- Stir well
- And we put the chips on the tray
- You can make a tray with parchment so you don’t have to wash it later. And I’ve also oiled the tray with vegetable oil
- We heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the chips for about 10 minutes
- Our chips are ready. They’re incredibly crispy and delicious!
Lavash chips are a great snack for watching an interesting movie with your family. Make sure you cook them! I’m sure you’ll love it! And the kids are so excited about the chips! And no chemistry!
Salad with shrimps and tomatoes – 04.09.18
Defrost the shrimp.
Tip 1: Better take raw tiger or royal (i.e. large) shrimp. But as a last resort, you can also take small, cocktail shrimp. If you can’t find any raw shrimp, you can make a salad with boiled ice cream.
Tip 2. Frozen shrimp should be thawed slowly in the fridge. For this shrimp should be taken out of the freezer in about a day and put on the top shelf of the fridge.
- Rinse thawed shrimp in cold water
- If shrimp with head, separate the head, clean the shrimp from the shells, make an incision on the back and remove the dark intestinal vein
- If necessary, rinse the shrimps again with cold water and use paper towels
- Salt the shrimp, pepper and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar
Tip. Sugar refines the taste of shrimp and gives a nice golden color when frying. Just do not add too much – a pinch will suffice.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, put the shrimps in the hot oil and fry for about 1 minute on medium heat (until the shrimps are porked)
- Turn over and fry another 1 minute on the other side
- Ready shrimps are defined as follows: if they have become pink and matt – shrimps are ready
- Remove the shrimp frying pan from the fire and cool it down (if desired, the shrimp can be put in a bowl and cooled in the fridge).
Tip. If you make a salad with boiled-frozen shrimp, they should also be pre-frozen and cleaned of shells. Put the shrimps in hot oil and fry for about 20 seconds (!). Then remove the pan from the fire, put the shrimp and the butter in a bowl and cool.
Optionally, instead of frying the shrimp can be held for about a minute in a salted spicy broth (leave 5 minutes of water with salt, bay leaf, a couple of peas, scented peppers and a couple of dill branches). After boiling, the shrimp should be thrown on a colander, let the excess liquid drain, then obsushivaya paper towels.
- Wash and obsush the tomatoes
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into half (cut the seasonal tomatoes into slices)
- Peel the garlic and chop it finely with a knife
- Wash the parsley greens, use paper towels or a carousel to dry the greens, and chop them too
- Combine tomatoes with garlic and parsley in a bowl
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle with sugar (0.5-1 teaspoon sugar or to taste) and mix.
Tip. Do not be afraid to add sugar to tomatoes – they love it very much :)))). You just have to try your tomatoes first. Ground seasonal tomatoes grown in warm, sunny edges will be sweet by themselves, and they do not need extra sugar. And tomatoes that have grown up with a lack of sun often taste quite sour. And just adding sugar can make a “take-home” tomatoes – quite tasty tomatoes. I want to say that all of the above applies to Seasoned tomatoes. “Winter” tomatoes from the supermarket, in my opinion, are not even worth buying – they are completely tasteless, hard … In general, no doubt, healthier and tastier than seasonal vegetables. But, if you want to cook any dish with tomatoes out of season – take cherry tomatoes. They can be tasty even in winter and have “tomato flavour” ;).
Add the shrimps (together with the butter in which they were fried) to the tomatoes and mix them (if desired, large shrimps can be cut into 2-3 pieces).
In this form, the salad can be served at the table.
Or add the salad mix, stir and serve immediately to the table.